Monday, February 4, 2013

Middle School Science

Recently, as I was visiting classrooms at Chimacum Middle School, I observed some 6th grade students making doInks. I know that Mr. G has his students using a variety of technology to learn science, but I had not heard of a doInk. It appears to be a short video animation, and the kids were explaining/demonstrating Newton's first, second, and third laws of motion. I am absolutely certain we did not learn about Newton's laws of motion in my 6th grade science class. In fact, I don't remember doing much science in 6th grade.

Several of the kids posted their doInks to their class blogs. I encourage you to check them  out. You can even post comments and ask questions. You might just be able to learn something as well!

http://classblogmeister.com/blog.php?blogger_id=4771

No comments:

Post a Comment